Monday 15 December 2014

Dear: Santa

Dear Santa,

Merry Christmas
How are you
What is your most important thing there?

How old are your reindeer's?
Are you a meat eater or a vegetarian or both?
How do you travel?
Do you freeze time or go at night.
How many rooms do you have in your house?
How many peoples houses do you go to?
Why does Rudolph have a red nose which glows?
Do you give any presents to kids which are bad? how many bad kids have you met yet? How fast do you go in the sleigh? How did Rudolph get his red nose?   




My family sometimes goes to Kinlock and we sometimes have turkey, chicken, potatoes, and heaps of other stuff. My brothers George and Oliver and me  sometimes makes cards and gives them to mum dad Oliver me charlie George.

Can I please have:
Random Lego sets.
and random stuff.
Please right back :-)

From
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment